Sunday, April 19

Top 20 photos taken by Moto G (2nd Gen)


I am using MotoG 2nd generation since October 2014.  While buying the mobile, I was comparing a couple of hardware features, those were rear/primary camera and battery life . My budget was fixed at INR 20000, which left me to choose either Moto G (2nd Gen ) or iphone 4S (as per my favorable criteria). However in between the range of fifteen to twenty thousands , there were options from Samsung but didn't consider as I felt those lacked in sense of sharpening of an image.
Since I was looking for a budget phone, never expected a great detailing on a low-light shot. With Moto G2 , I am using the google camera and I feel it is great value for money after using its 8 MP primary lens.

Here are my top 20 Photos that I have taken over the last six months with Moto G (2nd Gen) sans filter  :
 The morning after Diwali .
In search of vitamin D.
Morning rush at Howrah. 
Evening charm of Princep Ghat  . ( Low light performance is not at par)
Hung Gama .
Red soil of  Birbhum . At Tagore's garden area.
Hello Kitty.
Sunrise at Tinchuley.
St. Joseph School , Lebong , Darjeeling.
Little lamas during recess time at Chitrey.
The blue sky of Sandakfu.
Sacred lake of Kala Pokhri uniting the borders of Nepal and India. 
Setting of the sun on a wintry evening. 
  Small things that knits vintage of Calcutta. ( taken in low light )
Jama Masjid. Delhi -06.
Sheesh Mahal . Lodhi Garden.  
Hmmm.. something Fishy about it !
Sparkling jelly fish . 
At work.  Puri Beach. 
Market Place . Puri. 

Follow me at Instagram for daily shots . 

No comments:

Post a Comment